Friday, December 5, 2008

Coldplay Concert


So my awesome wife got Coldplay tickets for me for my birthday this year. We had an absolute blast at the concert. Coldplay was freaking amazing live. As much as I loved the Jack Johnson concert in KC in August, this show topped it. Jana snapped some shots with the stunning camera on board her cell phone. She's been asking for a nice digital camera that she can carry around in her purse or pocket--sure would have been nice to have at the Coldplay concert! So, this year for Christmas, she is def getting a digital camera (then I can steal it from her and throw it in my camera bag).

9 comments:

CP~ said...

Coldplay? really...Coldplay? okay, its your ears, glad you had fun!

Troy Rosenkranz said...

I try to stay away from any concerts that involve yeehaws

4rosies said...

what are yeehaws?

Jana said...

And just to set things straight....he WILL NOT be stealing MY camera! He has his own. :)

Amanda said...

"You know how I know you're gay?
'Cause you listen to Coldplay."

Troy Rosenkranz said...

I was waiting for someone to bust out that quote...that makes you the wiener of the day :)

Amanda said...

Yes!!!

CP~ said...

please, yeehaws are not the only concerts I heart. We have seen AC/DC, Janet Jackson (twice), Usher, Prince (because I live in MN, it's a requirement), and yes- many country ones as well (Alabama 14 times, the Judds/Wynonna 7 times,Toby Keith twice,Garth Brooks,Sugarland, Montgomery Gentry- just to name a name a few-yes, there were multiple yeehaws during those shows, I won't lie)...Also- I have seen NKOTB, Tiffany, Debbie Gibson and Milli Vanilli...yes, I know you're jealous!

Troy Rosenkranz said...

That is quite an impressive list of shows you have been to. I think it would be fun to see AC/DC and I would love to see Prince in concert(it was funny seeing him at Timberwolves basketball games when I was in college. He would be all dressed up in a purple crushed velvet suit with a fluffy white shirt and platform shoes, and he was a tiny looking dude). Were you a roadie for Alabama? How in the world have you seen them so many times?