Wednesday, December 17, 2008

7 Things

Amanda "tagged" me to fill this out, so just to be cordial, I guess I will do it.

7 Things I plan to do before I die: Try to grow more "Christ-like' every day, work daily to be a better husband, father, and friend, be a foster parent, travel travel travel, become better at handling money, get in phenomenal shape, become great at photography, buy a trampoline--I have a top 50 list somewhere, so this is just a sampling.

7 Things I do now: try to spend as much time as possible with my family, read the Bible daily, Youth Ministry, mountain bike, get outdoors, listen to music, take pictures

7 things I won't do: skydive, listen to most country music, eat nasty olives, fill out surveys (except this time), pull out the shower drain to remove disgusting built up hair, I'm sure there are plenty of other things, but I am drawing blanks right now

7 Things that attract me in the opposite sex: I'm so attracted to my wife I can't even think of any answers to this question.

7 Celebrities that I admire: hmmmm, Rob Bell and David Crowder--not really "celebrities" I guess, but I admire their work, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Lance Armstrong, Angelina Jolie, Bill Murray

7 Favorite foods: Sushi, Chinese food from Stillwater, pizza, burgers, Clif bars, Fruit, Gyros

No comments: