Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankfulness--Troy


Since all of us are obviously very thankful for our friends, families, loved ones, etc., I thought I would share a picture of something else I am very thankful for. It's my "blankie"--and it's the greatest blankie in the world. It's a good sized blanket and there is always room for it on my bed. My sweet Grandma Rosenkranz made this awesome blanket for me when I was little. I often tell people that God forbid if my house were to ever catch on fire, this would be one of the first things that was grabbed on the way out the door. Thanks for the greatest blanket ever grandma!

4 comments:

4rosies said...

I know someone who would argue with you about your balnkie being the "greatest blankie ever"....

Troy Rosenkranz said...

Well, your blanket in question may be in the running for "second greatest blankie" ever, because first place is locked up.

4rosies said...

The someone I was referring to is your brother :)

Troy Rosenkranz said...

To be honest, I feel bad for Brent about his blanket, it was OKAY, but it was DEF no Fireman blanket. Mine had love and kindness stitched right in to the soft fabric. Brent's was more like a farmhouse table cloth :)