Thursday, March 25, 2010

Old CSX Car






I was excited for the opportunity to get back out today and possibly get some freight train graffiti pics. It's always a little hit-or-miss as you don't know if any cars are going to be laid up until you get there. Today, there weren't a lot, but what was there was excellent. My friend Greg joined me for the first time which was awesome, not to mention the fact it is always nice to have a buddy with you in that part of town. Almost always, the only cars I see down there are auto haulers. Today thankfully was something different. The car I'm posting today and the ones I will over the next couple days have definitely been in service for awhile, which gives them great character on their own. Some pretty good artistic work on top of that made it a very worthwhile trip.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Awesome shots! How long have you been into photography?

Troy Rosenkranz said...

Thanks! I've really been getting into photography the past two years and am always looking for something cool and different to shoot as well as trying to get better.