Monday, April 6, 2009

Freight Train Graffiti


I just finished up reading this book recently. It is an excellent book filled with tons of great pictures as well as detailed information about the history of the American railroad and the rise of the graffiti movement. It has also been great as a source book for me to compare my own freight train graffiti pictures to. It's fun to be at the rail yard and see familiar things from the book or to get home and find things in the book that I saw that day while out shooting.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

glad you're enjoying this hobby! You need to get your own book together of shots

Troy Rosenkranz said...

I found out you can make your own photo books up for relatively cheap. Right now I plan on putting together one from our China trip and of my favorite freight train graffiti shots of 2009. I'm developing quite a catalog of freight train graffiti. It would also be awesome each year to make up a family photo book. It would be cool to some day have lots of these professional quality books on the shelf to take down and enjoy. Matt made Betina one for their first year of marriage and it was really cool and the print quality was amazing.

Amanda said...

Is it on Shutterfly or what?? I'm starting to get caught up on my photos finally, not counting the 300 plus pics on my new camera!