Friday, October 10, 2008

THUNDER!!!


So we arrive at our hotel in Sacramento for Youth Specialties and are told to hurry up and move our vehicle because an NBA team's chartered bus is getting ready to pull up. Our interest and curiosity are pretty high as we wait to see what team it's going to be. I wait in line for quite awhile inside, waiting to get checked in. The lady at the counter is almost done with me, and I've forgotten that some NBA team is showing up when I look to my left, and there is Kevin Durant of the OKC Thunder standing right beside me! What are the odds of the Thunder rolling into Sacramento at the same time as us, AND they happen to be staying at the same place??? It was a really cool experience, and Kevin Durant was kind enough to take a picture with us. Josh had his camera out and ready and Bonny got the shot for us. Sweet!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Is that Josh from Dayspring??